HURDO strives to ultimately see as table and economical strong Somali society living in harmony and people respect the ideal soft peace, good governance, rule of law, human rights and sustainable resource management.
Improved and sustaining livelihood of vulnerable communities in Somalia through environmentally sound interventions while focusing on equity, good governance justice, democracy and human rights.
- Reduce malnutrition and food insecurity that cause irreparable damage to livelihoods, thereby reducing self-sufficiency through introducing sustainable food security and livelihoods improvement initia
- Increase access to education for children from poor and vulnerable groups while streng
- Increased sustainable access to safe water and sanitation services for men, women and children in rural and pre-urba
- Increase access to primary health care services to vulnerable groups and locations.
- Increase public environmental awareness and advocacy through trainings, meetings, media e
- Build the capacity of local CBOs, women groups, youth groups in better management practices,service delivery etc.
- To enhance education and skills training access to youth and adults to promote employmentopportunities.
- Enhance peace building, human rights and democracy prom
- Promote and advocate for gender sensitive approaches to enhance women’s rights and girl-child education and strengthen the participation and involvement of women and vulnerable groups in programs and organiza
- Strengthen community capacity to cope with future shocks in disaster preparedness andmanage
- Improvetheprotectionofandrespectforthehumanrightsanddignityofvulnerablepopulations–with a special focus on IDPs, women, children and marginalized groups – through effective advocacy and the application of rights-based approach across all sectors;
- Work with local communities and encourage management practices that conserve local natural resources.
HURDO is governed by statute that sets down all the organizational affairs. The Board of Directors safe- guards the asset so the organization, carries out fund raising and works out the policies and regulations of the organization. The Board of Directors oversees the organization.
The day to day management of the organization is conducted by management team led by the Executive Director.
1-Omar Diriye Mumin Chairman
2-C/naasir Maxamed Yusuf Vise chairman
3-Maxamed Axmed Cali BOD Member
4-Juweuriyo Farax Xasan BOD Member
5-Zakariye Xaraare Cali BOD Member
6-C/casiis Omar Diriye BOD Member
7-Axmednur Cali Mumin BOD Member nike air max 1